do you replace the toilet paper roll or are you one of those

who leaves 1 sheet on it so you don't have to replace it?

my dh will leave 1 sheet he will even lay it on the holder if it comes off, LOL

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is my fiance. I am having a harder time potty training him than I did with my dogs.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I always replace it right away - I hate it when someone just lets it sit!!!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If I didnt change it no one would use toilet paper.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 2:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• In our home we have three bathrooms and I hate when my husband does not replace it . He will put a roll on top of the empty roll without placiing it on the roller.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Growing up it was always me who made sure all the bathrooms had toilet paper. Everyone else was to lazy to do it and if I didn't then I wouldn't have any. They would just leave the empty tube there and I shudder to think what they do when they are out especially since I left a few years ago. Every time I go for a visit I replace all bathroom toilet paper. They buy it, but they just leave it in the closet -palm face-
    My husband, just gets the new roll and sets it on the counter or on top of the tp holder on the empty roll.... HOW HARD IS IT TO POP IT OFF AND PUT A NEW ONE ON?!?!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• karing4elmas, I have that too at my house, except they will just set it on the sink. One time I decided I wouldn't replace it and I finally did after 3 empty rolls were cluttering the sink area.
    sue118

Comment by sue118 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My husband just leaves the empty roll. I always end up replacing it because I don't relish the thought of drip-drying!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It seems one needs estrogen in order to know when and how to replace the TP roll. I live with DH, son, and a friend of his. None of them seem to have the skill or knowledge to accomplish this most demanding of tasks. Go figure!
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I always replace it and the paper and I'm an 'over' when I put tp in the holder.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Lol...Karing...this is my husband too. I once wanted to see how long it would stay like that if I didn't change it,well lets say I gave in after three days.

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010