spin off of DADT question: just because you posess the same body parts as a lesbian, she is automatically attracted to you?

why are some of you so conceited and ignorant to think that? why are you so afraid of homosexuals, they're not going to attack you and you won't catch their gay for crying out loud! just because she is attracted to women, doesn't mean she is attracted to ALL women. and another thing, is throwing one woman in a room with 20 guys the same thing as throwing a gay man in a room with 20 straight men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This is so funny. Really. WHo is really thinking that gays are going to be ogling men in the military ? And hitting on them? What a load of crap.
    And who is thinking Lesbian women will be hitting on youMoms? you here? LOL. .....protesting too much??? The only people who are afraid that a gay or lesbian might be interested in them are either conceited or secretly hoping it might be true! Hehehe.

DADT is a mean and prejudiced way to look at life.....why should anyone pretend to be something they are not? It is prejudice and fear only .....and immaturity in some cases. Disgusting.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Nobody ever said that.

Aside from you, you mean...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hahah, who knows why people think that way. To be honest i'd rather have a lesbian hitting on me in a bar than some skanky bar man-whore who probably has every strain of STD known to mankind.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well, of course all lesbian women are attracted to me, just like I'm attracted to all men, gay men are attracted to all men, and straight men are attracted to all women. That's how sexual attraction works, right?

I feel like my IQ has been lowered just by typing the above sentences.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No, I don't think that but my former roommate and her friends sure did like me a lot ; ). I was also very popular at the gay bar she took me to.

All kidding aside there is some serious conceit involved to think every gay, or even straight, person wants you.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ew. I'd like to think not. JMO!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• confusedI guess thats right.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• NO!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I thought that was how it worked. You mean ALL lesbians are not attracted to me??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well, yeah.

I'm really hot. Didn't you know? 3 kids and everything!
    Doesn't have anything to do with DADT, but I don't lack for self esteem, LMAO.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010