Opinion adult content

If a woman and a man have anal sex is it the same as two men having sex? To me yes its still gay sex no matter how you look at it. But my boyfriend say no, its still they way they have sex. We want your opinion.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 2:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I think there are many many straight men that will agree with your boyfriend.
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How is a man having sex with a woman in any way gay sex? That's rediculous.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• margarita time

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i have to disagree with you. if a man is sticking his penis inside a woman's a-hole, clearly its much different than him sticking it in a man's.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I do not like it and it is a no go in our relationship but I do not look at it the same. It is just a turn on for some guys. And the guy may not have a gay bone in his body. It is just something that turns him on with a female.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's still how gays have sex either way you look at it.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i dont understand? of course its how gay people have sex. are you asking if it makes a man gay to have anal sex with a woman?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would not say that anal sex is 'gay sex' unless it is 2 men who are doing it. (I define 'gay sex' as 2 people of the same gender performing sex acts on each other).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It isn't at all the same. GAYS ARE DOING IT WITH ANOTHER MAN. It is a woman's hole, not a mans. Men perform oral on each other, it doesn't make your husband gay for you giving him oral pleasure.
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• @Mizlee thats exactly what i meant in my first response. i must have offended 2 people by trying to get that point across.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010