Do you have a Wii???

Do you have a Wii? What ages are your children? What games do they/you like the best.
Thinking of getting our lil ones a Wii for Christmas. Thanks :)

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• our dd is 4 and she has one...her favorite game is cooking mama...we got her babysitting mama for christmas :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My girls are ages 9,7, and 5 and love the wii. They love cooking mama, tennis, baseball, golf, m and m racing, priness, bowling, wipeout, icarly, plus a couple of learning ones.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We bought one last year. my boys were 5 and 15. It is collecting dust now. It was way to hard for my little one cause he wanted to play the bigger boys games. And my older boy wanted an Xbox. So he didn't play often. We did get Mario Cart and Blob. Both were kid friendly but will need a parent to read and help from time to time.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• What is Cooking Mama???
    My dd is 5... She wants the Barbie Pet game, Micheal Jackson!!!, And the new monster Truck game lol
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yeah, but it's for my husband not my kids. LOL!!! But my 4 year old can play some of the games.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Bahaha! It was my dd's idea but my husband is all for it lol Im starting to think it might be more of a game for him! LMAO But I wont lie.... I LOVE ME SOME MARIO!!! ;)
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No I don't but I would love to have one.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 2:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes:
    6 and 3.
    We are giving them Let's Paint for Christmas
    DD 3 has Dora the Explorer and it is good for her group
    DS 6 has Cars, Mario cart, Sports, resort and Lego Batman. He loves all of them
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My kids are 3, 3, and 14. They all enjoy Wii Carnival Games. The older one also likes the Wii sports game we have (not sure of the title, but it has tennis, baseball, and several other sports).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ha! Ha! I have a Worms game for me, my husband has hunting and fishing games, and my son plays some of the sports games. LOL!!! But I don't really get to play much.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010