anyone have this issue with the new Honda Pilot???

First off I LOVE my honda pilot (2011) but the auto lock is really doing a number on me. It locks SO quickly that I have set off the alarm many times. I turn the car off, take the key out, and get my stuff together... by the time Im ready to exit the car the car has locked and the alarm has set. Additionally, when I pull into the garage and am unloading, if I shut all the doors then by the time I get back for my second load the car has locked itself again and I have to go get the key to get in.

Am I the only one having this issue???

sahlady

Asked by sahlady at 2:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Check your settings. We have not had this problem at all. Ours is a 2011 Pilot -touring. In fact I commented to my husband Wed. night I wish the delay on the truck was as long as it is on the pilot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ah.... never occured to me it was something I could change... guess I know what Ill be reading tonight! thanks!
    sahlady

Comment by sahlady (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thats what i was going to say and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2010