i have tried everthing does anyone know where i can get christmas help for my kids

stacy555

Asked by stacy555 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• What kind of Chirstmas help?
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You can try your local churches. There are deadlines though, so it might be too late. Good luck!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• maybe toys for tots, churches or DHS
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Do you mean x-mas gifts?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If you're talking about help getting "stuff" for your kids... I think you've completely missed the point of Christmas. If you can't afford to get more stuff for them, perhaps this is a good year for you to get in touch with the actual point of Christmas, and to start teaching that point to them.
    Anonymous

• Same person, same question in different wording.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If I were in your situation and as it is now so late, this is what I would do:

I would go to my local church and explain my situation and would offer to help out at my church if they would kindly help me out. I think people in this country are extremely giving and don't like to see anyone in need, especially children.

I think every child deserves a present. Other than that contact Toys 4 Tots and ask them if there is any other organization that may be able to help.

Good luck.
    Sharron_

Answer by Sharron_ at 5:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Try Salvation Army. local fire station, police station. There are other organizations but not sure where you live.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Also talk to the counselor or principal at your children's schools, do that Monday and maybe they can help you. Bless you, Mom
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010