Any medical coding and billing moms?

I'm going to school for this and I was just wondering if there were any mom's doing the same thing or already working in this field? This has been my first actual month in my class and I'm so over whelmed with EVERYTHING.

martin08

Asked by martin08 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I just graduated and took the CPC test. Feel free to pm me. I am having a terrible time finding a job though. I am really frustrated.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• What is your first class?
    SusieD250

• I did medical billing for years. 17 to be exact, lol. Can I help you with something?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I am a medical transcriptionist; not the billing but in the industry. Good luck with your classes. I have been doing this for 4 years and make a pretty nice income with it; I work from home and I am also able to care for my 5 year old son. It's the best of both worlds. Sometimes it gets a little hectic but it's better than leaving him in daycare all day and going to an office. Let me know if you need any help getting started.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008