Its crazy the way some ppl on here justify their actions , even when they are wrong.

Yes I am closed minded on some things , but I think if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything. maybe i am being judgemental, but its funny how the ones who scream judgemental are also judgemental. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmmmm,true. As long as what you're judgemental on doesn't infringe on anyone's rights

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• and these people are usually anon posters too

opps, you posted anon
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• What's the question?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It is not just on here. It is everywhere.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I've seen people who are wronger than wrong, have run out of justification, because everyone has called them on everything to where there are no excuses for their behavior and they still can't admit they are wrong. If it's an intelligent argument, I get it. But not when you can't back up your point with facts. I think it makes people look dumb rather than taking it as a lesson.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Why justify anything on the internet to a buncha strangers you can't see and have no part in your real lives?
    Anonymous

• Yes the open minds are so close minded.......say that ALL the time :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• This brings my fav quote into play:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    Aristotle
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i can entertain a thought w/o accepting it, thats the thing though i dont accept alot of peoples opinions ect, i am set in my ways, i am not going to waiver on my opinions of what is right and what is wrong. There is a right thing to do things and a wrong. theres no in the middle anything goes crap that ppl try to pull these days.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• lol fiatpax
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010