Santa Question (again) funny story though

My friend believed in Santa until she was 19, I'm so serious. LOL Me and her cousin are BF's so I got to get proof for myself. LOL And not in a joking way, like she would grill us about Santa and if we were lying to her...haha lol...LOL and one time my cousin is like, "yah Jess, duh he is fake, your dumb." and Jess was like in denial for 2 years, cause she kept asking the older people in her family if Santa was real and they would tell her yes, and blah blah...poor girl

If your kid believed in Santa that long would you be okay with that, or think something was wrong? :)

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• That is amazingly funny. I'm already starting to wonder about my 14 yr old who still believes. If he gets to 19 still thinking there is a Santa, I think I'd be really worried.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• That's funny. Is be ok with it if my child believed that long.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• that is funny.. im not sure what the "right" age is to stop believing.. guess it just depends on who believes around them, and the situation!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would think that there was something wrong with her reasoning skills -
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 3:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We got to play so many jokes on her, like the one year she got a piece of charcoal, from the grill. LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010