OMG, how stupid can people be?

I was on a forum the other day and some lady was complaining about how she has a slow computer, it's bothering her, she needs to get it fixed, but doesn't have the money. She was complaining about how she pays so much for internet and needs someone to help her with her bills because she's jobless and almost homeless.

Me: "Maybe if you get rid of the internet, stop playing on here, (Not Cafemom) and get your ass a job, so you could pay all of your bills and wouldn't need help from other people!"

Her response: "I aint even have the internet stupid. I cant afford the gas for my car so I cant get a job because i have no way back and forth. I cant afford the insurance for my car so i still can't use it. I cant even afford baby diapers for my 3 month old. I like staying home and playing games on my computer better. My baby daddys work when he want to work. she still on the titty so she eat tho. she fine and we fine. we got bookoo money we spent on our car and raido. we dont be needing jobs."

(Copied and pasted, this is directly from her, I swear!)

SERIOUSLY!? How freaken stupid are people?? You can't afford DIAPERS for your CHILD and you won't go out and get a job!? You can't afford the gas for your car because you DON'T have a JOB, and you won't go get a JOB!

Sorry, venting...

These are the types of people that the government gives food stamps to and welfare to. People who are perfectly capable of working, but are just too damn lazy too (and pathetic). They prefer to have things handed to them instead of making an honest living. This is where our taxes are going...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Oh, that is just priceless. I can't believe an actual human being typed that! It sounds like something you'd write normally and have like a computer program translate into an uneducated language. She sounds ghetto fabulous!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The bigger issue is that she is teaching her children the same entitlement attitude that she has. If she could not work I would fully support her needing food stamps but not working because you don't feel like is not acceptable.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• This is an example of the kind of people who are benefiting from our tax dollars. Doesn't that give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• She said she liked staying home and playing games better than working, didn't she. She is dumber than a box of rocks. And our tax money goes to help her stay home.....? ughhhh.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well, whaddya do? I mean really. I've run out of irritation for this type of stuff. I just let them be stupid.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOL..."bookoo" money.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Wow, here comes the cracked out boo crew. I'm sure Jesus didn't say fucken either. Perfect example of what the OP is talking about.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• your taxes pay for my food stamps and my education, but im a 22 year old already with an associates degree i had to leave my job once i got pregnant because i couldnt control my nasuase.
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 3:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I hear ya, but to be fair jobs are very scarce and the ones you can find don't really pay for anything. At best they just give ya something to do. But hey, I hear ya. I really do.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• well, just know that it runs out, each state has a time limit.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010