I want my son taken from me.

I need him out of my life. He is 6 and has High functioning autism. I can't stand him any more. I have tried my best but he is just an ass hole. I tried to get an ABA but we can't afford it. If I turn myself into DFACS will they help us pay for an ABA and Family therapy. I will Divorce DH if I have to but I don;t want to. DH like the kid. I like the younger one who is normal and acts like a human being and not a F-ing Buffoon. What is my best bet. Help and therapy or should I just get the hell out of here now. I want to want this family but I can't make myself be happy here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• This can't be serious; surely you're trolling, right?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• TROLL
    i feel bad for your son. Makes me wanna hug my Autistic twin boys all the more when I see crap like this.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ni I am fucking serious. I HATE this child right this min. When I calm down it will be fine but right this second I hate him. I am so lost. I have no idea what to do here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Wow. You're a horrible mother.

You're a sick excuse for a mother. Who calls their 6 year old child an ass hole? Especially someone who Autism.

I'd take him and raise him right, in a loving family.

You deserve to rot in hell for this. And if this is a TROLL post, you deserve to rot in hell for even thinking such horrible thoughts.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It would probably be better for everyone if you just left for awhile anyways.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• um. Excuse me. I need to go cuddle my children.

Oh, and give your child to someone who will appreciate how amazing he is. Your husband. Take your crappy self out of the picture. Leave the one you like, too, you'll screw him up with this attitude.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• then please put him up for adoption and let someone who wants him care for him. He needs support and you're clearly not the right person.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• SO I should get a divorce then. there is no hope for me. Got it. thanks a million. May be suicide would be better. After all I am just some dumb bitch who can't be happy with what I have. I HATE MY LIFE.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You are horrible and don't deserve your son.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• either someone who needs "help" or a troll.
    Anonymous