Do you think we should have the option to vote on an anon question?

I mean some are just pointless. And people do anon to voice their opinion, except it does not mater because we have no idea who thay are or why they vioced their opnion.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They can track an Anon too ;-) We can only hide from each other, not the website itself.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• technically we're all Anon anyways, knowing the screenname just allows the person to get hassled. Using Anon ends it then and there within that thread.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• That's just silly. Why would you just do it for anon? I think this stuff gets way to broken down and picked apart. Why is it okay for you to post your opinion on this post, but not okay for someone who wants a little privacy? I don't get that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, we are anonymous. Anyone can make up an email address. It's not that hard.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• cafemom knows your ip address whether your anon or not. if you cause enough trouble, anon or not, they will ban you eventually.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• OMG is anyone EVER SATISFIED with how CM is? They keep changing it to comply with whiners and still they whine. Just ignore things that bother you.
    Anonymous

• Well I mean since we can bump a question. And no we aren't all anon, cafemom can track you down for harrassing a person.
    But like I said if you can bump a question or vote down or up an answer than why not vote up or down an anon's question.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well... for example as I put in the written words bnelow the questionMusicmom80... when someone has something pointless and noone has any idea of what they are speaking of.
    I think it should all be fair, even anons need to be treated as fair.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Life isn't fair. Not everything can be perfectly fair. We just need to be big girls and move on. It's not that big of a deal.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If you'd like to think so!!!! But there is such a thing as being permamnently banned from a site by your IP Adress.... look it up!
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010