What are your New Year's Resolutions going to be this year?

Mine are (which I'm starting on now BTW, lol... I don't really tend to wait till New Year's to do something):
1) Stop drinking so much soda. Or stop alltogether. But I have started cutting them drastically per day.
2) WALK! WALK! WALK! Maybe even run!
3) Be happy in myself and my appearance.
4) Do something at least once a month with just my SO.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok so for me, it is to continue loosing weight. I have lost 15 lbs need to loose at least 20 more. Then ride my bike more, have more sex, walk my dogs (been doing this) I just want to continue. Do other forms of exercise. Start to ride the rails to trails. I wanna hit one in every state..
    http://www.railstotrails.org/index.html?gclid=CIassu3T4qUCFWp75QodWHhSzg
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• youre number 1, was mine for this year...i actually did it!!! LOL i used to drink about 2L A DAY!!!! and now i dont..even when i go out, i just get ice tea..i have gotten 7up a couple times..but i quit drinking pop because of the caffeine..if i didnt drink it, i would get MAJOR headaches :( and 7up doesnt have caffeine..LOL

my new years reoslution is to lose weight..LOL..its been my goal every year for like 10 yrs!! but this time IT WILL HAPPEN!!! a new gym is opening up right next to where i work..so i signed up!! although the gym doesnt open until january 21st..but i am sooooo sick of being fat..and having no energy to play a game of soccer with my daughter.

and with getting healthy, i would also LOVE to quit smoking, ive been trying so hard to quit, but its tough!! but hopefully once i start exercising, i will have a better chance of quitting!! good luck to both of us! and everyone else :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I stopped doing those a long time ago.

Answer by older at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• never do them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010