Ever want to slap the sh*t out of someone on here?

I will quote I'm not scared, "I want my son taken away from me," I don't know about you but Im tired of ready this shit. People like this shouldn't be allowed to have children.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• When I read those, I pray they are just trolls. I've been ttc for 6 months now and I know it might be a while before it happens for me. I get cysts on my ovaries and I have yet to find a DR who will listen to me. They tell me to come back after a year of trying before they will look into things. Also my husband has been on steroid medication since he was 4 due to his asthma and I know those will reduce his sperm count and the DR's told him the same thing. Wait a year when we already have concerns. And then I see woman who have kids and don't care, or don't want to be a mom and just push the kids to the side and it hurts because I want to be a mom. I've raised my brothers and sisters, I've helped friends I've worked with kids and I want my own and then I see posts like those and I just want to scream at them at how selfish they are. If they don't want the kid do us a favor and have your tubes tied.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I often want to slap the shit out of people, both here and IRL. I also don't think they're worth the headache.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh yea, the self control and inability to do so impairs me!

Answer by older at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I question whether that is a real post; I tend to think NOT.
    But there are other times when yes, I feel rather angry/annoyed/flabbergasted at stuff that gets posted. I can't believe these people are breeding.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You just have to look the other way. There is nothing you can do about it. Half of those posts aren't even real.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• too many times and that one just made me want to throw up - imagine how this poor child gets treated given she probably openly admits to hating him, TO HIM.. ugh.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ya that was bad, but ya know someone there was right, I've seen this posting before. I think its a recurring troll. An Attn Whore.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Trolls are not.. it takes a sick person to post something like that even if it was meant to be a "joke" ..
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ooops.. I meant trolls or not*
    Ctink8189