Have you ever cast a BINDING spell?

Where you successful? What was your experience like?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 3:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you are talking of witch craft or such, no.
    But I had a friend cast one on me and it worled in reverse on her.
    She wished I would not have a good life all because I refused to llok at her witches bible,( forget what the actual book was called).
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes I have, I know that dealing with someones free will is a touchy thing... but this person
    really needed some help..
    My Dh's ex wife was trying to commit suicide several times a month... (this was many yrs ago)
    and in front of his two children, the courts refused to help and dh was always on the phone with
    her local Police and Fire Dept getting help to her when his dd would call us...
    so I did a binding spell on her to prevent her from hurting herself or anyone else ... and as far as
    we know to this day, she has not tried to commit suicide since... (it's been yrs now)
    I just felt bad that she refused to get professional help on her own and was always trying to hurt
    herself ... the children (now grown) at least had a few stress free yrs before moving out on their own...
    Do I regret it?... No... I only helped out of concern for others ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's kinda hard for 'Pills' to do the trick when she "REFUSES" to get any type of help professionally...
    But that is ok, Anon, we are ALL allowed to believe and think how we choose...

Have a good day Trolling....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• gmasboy, I did much the same thing. My ex kept trying to commit suicide after I told him I wanted a divorce. After his third attempt (washing down an entire bottle of anxiety meds w/ a bottle of scotch) the military took his service weapon away and put him on 24-hour watch. He was literally flushing his life away.

I bound him for a year and a day so he couldn't harm himself or others. It backlashed on me in that it took an additional 4.5 years for our divorce to finalize, but as far as I'm aware, even as bad as he claims his life gets, he hasn't tried since.

It's not something I would recommend doing unless there's really no other possible way to intervene. Messing with someone's free will has HUGE repercussions and should never be taken lightly.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have done it, and it was successful. I am glad to be free from a very dangerous person for over 3 years now.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, many times. I usually keep my intentions pure and do the binding for the benefit of the person I am binding. Once I didn't do this and I got some karmic payback. But it has always worked to at least some extent. And even a little improvement is better than none.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Me no but a friend of mine did one on DH because she was worried about DS and myself. DH has this thing of wanting to summon evil shit and i dont want any of that to be in my home...and she told me after she talked to DH and myself about it she did it then told me about it. So far he has not been able to bring anything up inside our home but he can do as he pleases outside of our home. This way it is not around myself or our son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Thank you ladies for sharing with me. I am currently debating a situation. Again, Thanx!
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I didn't know what a binding spell was. I'm ignorant on the subject. In fact, the whole subject of spells intrigues me and sounds a little scary. There are times I wish I knew how to put a spell on someone though.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Booksandhooks...
    Spell work involves a lot of studying. Its mathematical, astrological, metaphysical, science, art, language, historic, and spiritual. The only scarey part is not knowing what to do when you need to. Witch's First and only rule - Harm none.
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2010