my daughter she is 4 and half year she is very intelligent as teache says she knows her phonic all but she do not speak clearly

teacher says she have to ask her 3 times then she und what she is saying she says i dont wana do that if she did dhe will loose confident teacher say you should go to doctor to check her and i also went they say she is ok can any one suggest.

ridacute

Asked by ridacute at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't understand what your trying to say!!!!! BUMP!!!!!!
    This was not to come off as rude, but I don't quite understand..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My grandson had a hearing problem. They did surgery and he still had some problems with processing what he heard. He could understand what was being said but couldn't process and respond. Just talk with the doctor. They may be able to fix it easily

Answer by admckenzie at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Not trying to be mean, but maybe she is having problems, because you don't seem to speak proper English. Therefore she is taking after you?
    However, there are speech therapists, I am sure your daughter's school could set one up for you to take her to.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i am trying to ask what to do she is still 4 and half year she canot speak clearly any one suggest
    ridacute

Comment by ridacute (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• also a little confused.................................... but if you took her to the doctor & they said she was fine.. id go by the doctor
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Not trying to be rude, but I can hardly understand your typing and grammar. Maybe she's having problems because you have problems with it?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Is English a second language to you or the child? The post reads the way my Korean friends speak, and in that case, if your daughter has a thick accent it may just be difficult for the teacher to understand. I wouldn't think it's a problem with your child in any way, just lack of pronounciation which will come with time and practice.
    Winter1derland

Answer by Winter1derland at 3:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• we dont live in states teacher is very happy with her but only she say word like kitchen its understandable chicken i also went to doctor they said she is ok by time she will talk
    ridacute

Comment by ridacute (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• she only can speak english not other language
    ridacute

Comment by ridacute (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If I may ask, where are you from?
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010