Has anyone ever tried to break your spirit?

What I mean by this has anyone ever tried to squash you because there was something that they didnt like ( not even something that is considered bad like that you are an extrovert) and the other person is not. I am begining to feel like I am losing myself and I am not sure how to handle it. I am sick and tired of being turned into something I am not. I could even understand if I was hurting someone else but I am NOT. I am sick of this.Has anyone else ever had this happen. What are your suggestions?
P.S No Iam not preaching religion or anything else of that nature. I am just an extrovert by nature

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 3:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Health

• I have had a "friend" who was so insecure she would constantly try to make ME feel badly about myself due to her jealousy, I can only assume. It got to be where I was second guessing myself and was wondering if I was just a terrible person or something for her to make the comments she did. I then came to my senses and realized that it aws HER and not ME and cut off the relationship. Some people are just toxic and have nothing better to do than make others feel badly because THEY are insecure.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Can you explain a little more about the problem. Who, under what circumstances, is trying to break your spirit?
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My ex. Which is why he's now my ex. That's what I did. I removed the person from my and my children's lives. And we're MUCH better off for it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2010