truly sorry for the inconvience

i am truly sorry for bothering everyone.i just thought maybe someone had a answer to my question.and my computer use well that belongs to my 15 year son that was provided by the high school he goes and my internet service that is only 10.00 month and which that goes away in january.any more questions you would like me to answer.i am sorry for bothering or asking a question.

stacy555

Asked by stacy555 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• We have alot of newcomers come on here around this time of year begging for handouts. They turn out to be scammers in alot of cases. Our knee jerk reaction is to get suspicious. If you're for real,then we apologize.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010