I need nursery theme ideas for a girl...

I wont find out until the 22nd what gender my baby is but im certain its a girl based on everything ive heard and the chinese chart and just my gut (literally) feeling. If it's a boy im going to do Where The Wild Things Are. If it's a girl would a victorian theme be alright?

brooklynohlordy

Asked by brooklynohlordy at 3:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• that is lovely! when my girl was born her room was Anne Geddes nursery which was TOUGH to put together since it was only available at Target stores for 1 year (either 1995 or 1996) so it was a lot of ebay and other auctions to put it together. WHEW.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yea victorian theme would be pretty.U could also do fairies,butterflies, and colors like brown&pink go good together.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i think that would be very cute. but if your believing old wives tales and the chinnese chart id defently hold off untill unltrasound time lol. this last time around i was soo sure i was having a girl well it turns out its a boy lol.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think a Victorian theme would be really pretty for a little girl. I did butterflies for my first DD and everything was pink & purple. My second DD was jungle animals - plus I had my first DD set still. Funny thing is DD2 now LOVES animals - I can't get her away from them. And DD1 is very girly.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think that's a wonderful theme to have for a little girl =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010