What are some fun girl gifts for a 21 month old?

Looking for a gift for my niece.. Needs to be under $20. I'm having a hard time trying to find something that would be fun and she would enjoy, other than a doll, which she has a ton of! Lol.

dohrmom_2010

Asked by dohrmom_2010 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What about those toys that they can scoot on or change it so they can push it? My daughter loved hers and still does. Or a Crayola Color Me a Song...plays music when they color and changes the tempo the faster or slower they color. Really cool!!!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• a shopping (grocery) cart or a baby doll stroller are the 1st things to pop into my mind. Interactive, mobile, both are winners :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my middle daughter is 23 months - well turning 24 this sunday :) - but about the same age and she is so into Dora. would you happen to know what characters she's into or ask her mommy? if you can find this out, there's a million and one options at the store! my 23 month old is getting a lot of dora stuff for the tub.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010