Proof of a troll in the controversial General Parenting question being hotly debated right now?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/669146/I_want_my_son_taken_from_me?cat_id=&order=&next=1

Here is the question I am referring to, a few questions down here in Gen. Parenting. If you read the all the replies, the poster claims that she has only posted here a "couple of times" and that she "hasn't been here in a while" (which could mean before the voteups were ever implemented). So if that's true, then how could she have earned the right to answer anonymously, which isn't until Level 16? I smell a liar.

And besides that, I think it's possible that it's the same person who is posting many other strange questions lately that have a lot of us trying to figure out if they're real questions or not. They're not obvious troll questions. I think someone is making a hobby of coming up with semi-intelligent, provocative questions, then watching the show. For example there was a question recently about a woman having fantasies about getting an abortion, and those fantasies were turning her on. Now, at first glance, it appeared to be a teen-troll post. However the OP kept coming back and answering anon, which was then confusing people because ... could it be? An actual mom? Someone who has been here long enough to earn anonymous answer privileges? I think someone is running a game here.

Anyone else notice these posts I'm talking about? I could be wrong, it's just a hunch I've got.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have to agree with you, it is so hard to tell what is real and what isn't with some of these questions. If I am not sure I give an answer and leave it at that, I would much rather err on the side of it being real then it being fake and some person, who really needs help, not getting it.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I feel sorry for her if its a true question. she is obviously having a hard time and needs to find herself some help and her son. you dont know what she may be going through. all mothers can only take so much and we all have different ways of dealing with the stress in our lives.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• WOW. I hadn't seen the thread you cited but that seriously can't be for real. I don't know all the CM rules but I'm with you. Something is not right.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 4:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Okay I just read through it. If it is real she needs help and resources. Perhaps she did lie about how long she has been here. I would rather lean on the side of caution and give advice than not and it be real...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree, if it is real, I hope this person finds the help they obviously need. My point is that I am doubtful that it IS real. I think someone has been posting these elaborate but made-up scenarios to try to get a rise out of people. I see similarities in the writing style in the posts I'm thinking about.

I noticed on that question that some of the replies were offering help if the OP would send them a private message. If the OP is in fact a real person seeking help, perhaps she will be sending PM's to those ladies and they can let us know if it's a legit profile or not (not tell us WHO it is, just whether it's a legitimate person or not). This is really starting to bug me because it's really playing on people's emotions and I just sense that the person behind the posts is having a good laugh at everyone's expense.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010