can i be pregnant?

I've been havin unprotected sex for a while, I've been with my boyfriend almost 3 years, im 20. on oct 10 he came in me, but usualy he pulls out, on oct 26 i had spotting for a whole day and a half to 2 days, then I had my period. on oct 31, I was off my period. Since mon nov 3rd, I've been feelin like i need to throw up.everyday night time, day time.all day, i've had headaches. feel a bit dizzy sometimes not often, sometimes i feel like i need to lay down, i've had cramps and ofcourse i have another 2 weeks til my period, my stomach feels weird, is their a chance that i may be pregnant? i took the home test 1 or 2 days after my period and it said i was not, i took both tes on the same day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is a possibility. I never thought I was pregnant when I was, because it happened sort of like you are describing. It can take a few days for a test to show positive. I had flu like symptoms, so I would wait few days and see how you feel. If not any better take another test, and then see. Good luck
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Most people will say you won't have symptoms until later, but I started throwing up two days before my period was due. It is highly possible. Wait another week then test again.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I would wait another week or two then take the test when you first wake up from a full night of sleep with that urine it should tell you better (and yeah that pullout doesn't work I have a 2 year old proof and another in my stomache)
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 3:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it sounds like you are ovulating right now. It's awful soon to be having pregnancy symptoms already. My symptoms usually show up when my next period would be due....so 2 weeks after ovulation and 4 weeks after my last period.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You could also be stressed out. Worrying too much about pregnancy could play with your mind. I've been there. Have you been getting enough sleep and eating well? That could cause feelings like you're seasick if you're not getting enough sleep. It's possible to get symptoms that early. I would take another test.
    mommaforobama

Answer by mommaforobama at 1:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2008