Do you ever do this??????

Sometime I find myself looking at my kids and think I'm a mom or I made him/her. Like when they get an award or do something really good. It could even be just when you are looking at them.

Or is it just me!!

LADYA1983

Asked by LADYA1983 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Im amazed at how well behaved (in general), how studious (we havent had any homework issues yet), and how funny they are.... Im simply amazed I havent screwed it up yet..... they are almost 16, almost 14, and 9.5

I would have surly bet on me screwing up this job years ago.... but so far so good.  LMBO... the almost 16 yr old even came to me to tell me her goal in high school is to graduate a virgin - LMBO _ holy heck... how the HELL did I manage that??????

Anonymous

• I think the same thing. Even after all this time you still in awe.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• All the time! Especially with my son who is a month old. I still cant believe I have 2 kids!
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i do that all the time. i am really amazed that i was chosen to be their mother. and the part that make me laugh the most is how much all 4 of my kids are like my hubby and i. what little beautiful little monsters we have created. lol
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010