What makes you feel accomplished?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The fact my company is being built by me. The fact my children are grown and the fact i am about to graduate in a year and move to Japan.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When my family tells me that i am doing a great job, I know I am but it sounds better when i hear it from someone else.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 5:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Honestly right now, nothing :'( I'm not doing what I want to do. Right now I'm making money off of my paintings. Don't get me wrong, I love painting, it's one of my biggest passions but I NEVER intended for it to be my job. I want to be a photo journalist but I can't go back to school right now :( sorry I just spilled my guts, I really needed to get that off my chest.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 8:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Knowing that I am being the best wife and mother for my husband and kids. Especially when other people tell me and give me compliments!
    poopdeck2006

Answer by poopdeck2006 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010