CD 29 and still haven't ovulated...:( Been having EWCM for 4 days...anyone ever ovulate this late? Is there still a chance to get pregnant?

Is it bad to ovulate so late or does it matter?

I've read both things. One thing I read said the later you ovulate the "older" the egg is and less chance you have of getting pregnant and a bigger chance of miscarriage. BUT THEN I read a few articles about how it doesn't matter because the egg doesn't mature until the ovulation hormones surge and you are ready to release an egg.

I've never had a cycle this long and we are REALLY wanting to TTC...Is there still a chance? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex and enjoy it. Ovulate or not ovulate. Your stressing to much.

Answer by louise2 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry but are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?

I'm asking if I'm having a fertility issue basically and you are like "ovulate or not."

Maybe I'm being a little sensitive but TTC is emotionally hard and I'm as relaxed as it's going to get.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Known fact stress will make you not get pregnant. If you are having fertility issues maybe you need some professional help, as in a doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm not "stressed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm "worried." THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. I'm having a genuine concern about my fertility and "just relax" doesn't answer my question.

Why is it that when people ask a question of TTC people DON'T answer the question and instead say "Just relax" or "quit TTC"

NONE of which is helpful.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010