Is there something about holidays that makes you sad?

I feel sad for my brothers kids. Their dad will never see the joy in their eyes on Christmas day.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• Not seeing my dads face as he gulps down half the plate of my famous stuffed mushrooms. I still make them and cry while I'm doing it but it's not the same anymore.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yeah to know im newly sepratated and my dad may not bere next year, that this si probably his last christmas .I just want this year to end , too much to go though:(
    SparklingMom78

Answer by SparklingMom78 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My favorite Auntie died 2 Dec. 1986 and my beloved Grandpa died 23 Dec 1988 so Christmas (to me) is a time of loss and holidays just are not the same.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• That my parents aren't here to see their grand children.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes,there is I have no inlaws left to travel to see Holiday's just aren't what they used to be when my grandparents were alive and we trraveled to see them, that all of our kids can't get their head out of their butt and behave so we can have everyone home for Christmas and see all of our grandkids some we haven'tseen in 2 years and that we will be alone this year while all the rest go to their other parents or inlaws houses , that my daughter doesn't have any grandmas that treat her special andmuch, much more.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My kids father don't spend time with my girls on the holiday. I enjoy spending the holiday with my children but I wish he would also take part in it. I know that it would be important to them
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010