yay :) hubby & i are going out tonight, its been a few months atleast!

my mil is coming over tonight after the kids are in bed so we can go fishing :) and to top it off its payday and im ordering chinese for dinner, mommy's night off! yay!

when was the last time you & your dh/so got a night out together, and how was it spent?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its been awhile! But we are actually going out tonight too!!! My best friend is sitting for us! I couldnt be happier! It is MUCH MUCH MUCH needed!! Jus dinner and I kinda wanna go to the bar and play some darts.....but we will see! Have fun!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• wow its been a while and u have fun!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yay! Our last date night was a month ago almost. We went out for a nice sushi dinner.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• January was the last time we went out alone. We went out to eat for our anniversary.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yay! Very happy for you two!! Have a good time!! As for me and DH.. it's been since July =/
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yay! we get to go out tomorrow for hubby's work Christmas party...we havent gone anywhere without the kids since july and before that it was march..we finally found a sitter since we moved here just a few months ago so I am hoping that this will change for us.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I am babysitting 2 kiddos overnight so their parents can have a night out on the town! 4yo and 1yo, with my 4yo..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOVE DATE NIGHT! we went out on Black Fri for the day...my mom watched the kids and we did some shopping nd went to lunch! Much needed and enjoyed...we are going to try and do it again next week...only we will have the 2 yr old with us!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We haven't been out on a "date" in close to 4 years. We did get to run some errands together with no kids about a week ago, it was very nice. We are all going out as a family tonight to get a bite to eat.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 5:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes It been while. you have a great time..
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010