I don't undestand it...

What possess these men that cheat on their wives to do it with women that aren't even good enough to be the wives vaginal discharge?

I mean look at Tiger, Jesse James, my asshole husband. You'ld think that if they are going to cheat and put everything at risk, they would go for women that are better looking, better people, better everything but they don't...why...why...WHY?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My personal thoughts.

Each person that cheats does so for their own individual reasons. I do not believe that there is 1 single Universal Reason behind every single choice to cheat. I can't, logically, think that every single person who has ever cheated has cheated for the same exact reason.

So, to know why my husband had a one night stand 16 years ago you have to ask him. To know why Tiger, Jesse James or any other person made that choice you would have to ask them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Because most men are selfish bastards and pigs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• it appears they don't care who they do it with just that they can!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You should see the women my husband 'interacts' with online, they are FUGLY!!! Like, wow, really? Talk about a slap in the face when you see that shit.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Anonymous...as usual...people like you are wrong...wrong...wrong. This wife didn't nag him nor take him for granted and the cum dumpster he went to was uneducated, had the voice of a 70 year old hag and he even told me himself...she couldn't kiss and wasn't even a good fuck and he had no idea in hell why he did it which is what the other ladies were saying and maybe YOU play with toys but I don't...I want to have some type of sensation when I have sex.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Men cheat because of how the Other Woman makes him FEEL which means the nagging wife or wife who takes him for granted or doesn't tell him how much he's appreciated pushes him to the other women. So if she'd be a good wife her v discharge would be with dh and not just with her toy bc he's with ow.
    Anonymous