ANON replies only .. #1

what do you feel guilty about?

this is just for fun, so no bashing!!!

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was in the military dh watched my dd. I didn't realize it til now that he was practically starving her because he didn't want to change his sleep schedule to accommodate her from the time she was 6m til she was about a yr old when I got out of the military. He was a night owl so he'd sleep during the day. I didn't have money for child care and I didn't know what to do or who to turn to. I did have my suspiciouns but I dint have actual proof. I know he was starving her now because I got her medical records when I left the military. But I am happy to say I take care of her now and she is looking the healthiest she has ever been since she was born. I hate looking at those records cause it gets me depressed, sad and guilty.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely nothing.I'm perfect!!

sticking out tongue

Anonymous

• That I am actually looking forward to my mother in law's death.
    Anonymous

• I feel guilty that I waste so much time on the computer when I could be playing a game or reading with my kids or cooking or cleaning, you know, basically doing my job.
    Anonymous

• I ffel guilty that I'm not sad that my grandma passed away. She was a horrible person to me my whole life.
    Anonymous

• wow, the first anon said pretty much everything I was going to say! I feel like I started out as a great mother, and then got bored with it.. I feel like I dont love my husband as much as I should consider all he has done for me..
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, I wish my friends would fix their own problems instead of coming to me whining for advice. I feel like I have enough on my plate without trying to fix their lives too. Then I feel guilty, because they've always been there for me when I needed them.
    Anonymous

• I feel guilty when I feel sad looking at normal kids when my child is delayed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• oops, was suppose to be anon
    do not look at my name-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I feel guilty that I have lost my temper with my kids. I wish I had never let myself get so mad.
    Anonymous