What do you do if?

Your kids sneak and try to find there christmas presents. My son just got into my closet and im hoping he didnt see anything ugh!!

karamomof5

Asked by karamomof5 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is two and he opened a gift that was put under the Christmas tree. I am just going to rewrap it.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The one that sneaked is 7 and of course he goes running to his sister i know what you got ugh!!!
    karamomof5

Comment by karamomof5 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My husband was in charge of finding hiding places for the presents! One place was the trunk of his car where the kids could not get to. And once we asked a neighbor to take a couple of big ones. GL! And I guess I would sit down with my son and explain why he can not say anything even if it meant telling him he would get less.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my 3 yr old did this and found them. Now I keep them locked in a storage shed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010