Toddler stocking stuffer idea

What can I put in my 2.5 year olds stocking? He is at the age where he understands what gifts are and that santa is coming. I am trying to find some cute stuff to put in it. Any ideas?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 5:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• movie ticket to see tangled or yogi bear.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• favorite character toothbrush!
    redlulu

Answer by redlulu at 5:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ds is 2.5 and loves loves loves hot wheels. So i put some in there. He loves tooth brushes and brushing his teeth... so he got a cute little toothbrush set..I jus put things I know he likes that will fit!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 5:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• bubble bath,crayons,books.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 5:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my girls are 5.5 and almost 3. For their stockings we are doing crayons, coloring book (my mom always put those in our stockings when we were younger), bubble bath (my mom also done that), a candy cane with m&m's in it (my mom also did that), a santa book that has lifesavers in it (my dh's mom did that for them when they were little), my 5.5 year old we bought 2 kinds of lip stuff (makeup because it was hannah montana and she loves hannah montana and it was 1.00) and the other thing is this little tinny stuffed baby doll. It has a baby doll face, but stuffed animal body. It was soooo cute so I got it for each of my girls I am putting in their stockings. One is a skunk and the other is a turtle not sure who is getting which one yet lol. I always buy so much stuff I have to shove it all in the stocking lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I got my son, about the same age, a thomas and friends movie and a card memory game set. others stuff will be candy and maybe some crayons and coloring book. those will all fit in the stocking
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thomas the trains
    hotwheels
    toothbrush
    movie
    harmonica
    recorder
    playdough
    chocolates
    slinky
    just some ideas
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i just bought her crayons but i am sure i will buy her things once it gets closer to the date.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• tooth brush, Orange, a few hershey kisses, a top, a rubber bouncy ball.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010