I haven't felt the baby move almost all day..

I have gotten maybe 5 kicks out of him and that is all. I am not sure what I should do, I have my membranes stripped yesterday and he was moving fine but now it seems like he has no desire to move. Any advise would help!

I have done juice and laid on my left side and I have got nothing out of my little one. my children are napping so I am relaxing as much as I can while they sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure where you are but it would not hurt to call a midwife, nurse practitioner or your doctor's office. It sounds like the baby's silence is both unusual from what you have been experiencing and distracting or distressing for you. Hearing a calm professional voice ask you important questions will reassure you and if there is a problem they will be able to help you deal with it . You sound like a great mom!
    May I pray for you and your baby's health?
    sylvie-anne

Answer by sylvie-anne at 5:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well if you had the membranes stripped it sounds like your pretty far along. The farther you get the less kicking you'll feel. Try eating something spicy or maybe get up and walk around a bit.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I just find it weird I am feeling him move around ton yesterday and now I feel nothing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It never hurts to stop in L&D
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• there about an hour away I am not sure if I should go or wait another hour and see if eating helps.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010