Are you the aggressor or is your SO when it comes too sex ? adult content

I am ....and I get tired of it ,I want him to be moor aggressive .How do I do that? n how do you make someone that is shy when it comes to sex change ? or do you ? I have already talked to him about it,and one more thing I like it a bit more frisky ,like rough play.not to the point I am hurt though, ( play only ) I have also brought that up . Any suggestions ????

Stormy7

Asked by Stormy7 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I am, and I get tired of it too. I swear, if I didn't initiate and micromanage our sex life, we wouldn't have one. I've talked to him, I even sent him a letter to the effect that I'd appreciate him showing a little interest. He happened to read it on the day I was making a thousand cheeseburgers for a family party, and he interpreted what I wanted as that he should text me to come home right that second, covered head to toe in meat grease and mayo, for Afternoon Delight. Yeah...can you say Worst Timing Ever? We really need to work this thing out...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You may have to show him what you want. I was very lucky to find SO. He's the aggressor and he's rough. He doesn't like when I'm the aggressor so I have to plant the seed to let him think it's his idea! So just tease him and see if that helps rev up his motor.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm submissive. Dh runs the show! lmao
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my DH and I are both timid which is probably why we're both horny all the time, lol. I am shocked we have 2 kids, frankly. We both need to man up and get crazy.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I usually am the aggressor one and hubby likes to think he is when he really isn't but I havent had real sex in so long I dont know if I know how to be aggressor
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my husband definitely is the aggressive one. thats how i like it too.

just show him how you want him to treat you in bed :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• "revs up his motor" LOL i love that!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hubby used to be the aggressive one but not so much anymore. Now Im the aggressive one. The only way to get him to start things is to just withhold for like a week, then he starts chasing me lol
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 8:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You be the teacher or the dominant one and say things like baby I like it when you touch, kiss etc. here or there. Work up to it slowly. He will catch on. Guys sometimes dont know how far to push things or never been shown what a woman likes. So take a chance and teach him a thing or two.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010