what does a baby need?

ok so I should know this because I have 2 kids of my own, but I can't think of everything lol. The only things I have (I gave away mostly everything because we thought we didn't want nomore), I have a basinet, 2 playpins, a baby swing (however I have to put it together to see if all the pieces are there), a car seat, baby toys, and I think that is it. Oh and a few bottles. I am due in Augest and I plan on breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think your good....Baby bath tub? I cant think of much right now either! lol
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 5:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Of course a car seat if you drive. Other needs if you are nursing then a sling so you can chase the other kiddos and breasts and arms to love and hold are about it. Nice things to have a bath tub, a crib or bassinet if you aren't cosleeping, nursing bras, nipple cream, good pump, swing. A little later a playpen would be nice to.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• your baby doesn't need this but a baby floor mat?you know the kind that has a mirror and little play toys for the baby to look at.
    christinahilton

Answer by christinahilton at 7:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• u need diapers, diapers, diapers and wipes. a few cloths but its summer the can be naked, u can bathe them in the sink, and you got food taken care of not a lot else u need.
    sherlyn.maske

Answer by sherlyn.maske at 9:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010