Do you think some people put way too much personal stuff on here?

Don't some things belong between you and your hubby? Or perhaps could be embarrassing to other people you care about? Just thinking, that's all. My husband was looking at some of these questions as I was scrolling through, and commented too.
It's too easy pass judgement on things without all the details.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• yep
    Anonymous

• I guess it depends on the couple. My DH and I have nothing to hide... So I don't see anything as "personal" I've never understood this great need for privacy. I mean, you're online, no one really knows who you are anyways, and the people you do know in real life most likely already know the stuff, so what's really the point in privacy??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• well, not really.. I am a pretty open book but that's what a MOM site can be for too -we aren't only mothers, we are women with questions and don't want to feel alone or want valid opinions.. not only when it comes to parenting but when it comes to being a woman.. I am glad to see personal questions - sometimes I have even been too afraid to ask things and then later see them as questions..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Sure and I also think some people make up things so as to not seem like they are not interesting. Like really do people have that much sex or are they just saying that to make it seem like they are
    Anonymous

• How I see it if you don't like the question. Simple don't answer it. Why should anyone care what others say about their personal life. It's not their life. If they like keeping their life private then that's them. Why should the rest of the world follow them? In my opinion some women are here are so prude and act like they have sticks of their ass. Example: OMG she said sex! That must mean she's uneducated! OMG You must be immature to talk about sex
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think if people get really personal they do things as anonymous... so that way they still get their questions answered w/o having to worry about being judged.. i know lots of people on here take it to a more personal level because theyd never ask their friends or family the things they ask here.. i dont see anything wrong w/ it.. whats personal to some, others may not find personal to themselves.. and whatever is personal to themselves, im sure they keep to themselves(:
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i agree about some things should just be between a women and her husband but isnt this site meant for us to rant and vent and rely on each others opinions for support?
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's not about having anything to hide. Everyone doesn't need to know everything about you. It's called respect. People don't know everything that goes on in a marriage in real life either. Sometimes when you put all your personal stuff out there, it leaves it open for unfair judgements. My personal life is not here for other people to pass time with.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm not talking about sex people....I'm talking about ranting about your husbands insecurities, your arguments with hubby, etc.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree to a degree. maybe they feel this is the only honest way to get answers without those who personally know them getting in their business but yes some times they can trim down on the explaination where they don't give too much information
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010