if your babies were close together, did you use a double stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My older 2 kids were 20 months apart. I used a double stroller for at least a year. In hindsight, had I known about them, a sling and the single would have been a better choice.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes i am using a double sit n stand right now. it's set up right now as a regular double, but when my 2 yr old gets a few months older it converts to a sit n stand

Answer by missanc at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Very, very rarely. My boys are 2 and 1/2 years apart.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My kids were 20months apart and I used it for a while
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes and I found that the side by side was much easier to use and much kinder on the back than the back to back strollers.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My kids were 14 months apart. I wanted a double stroller, but never got one.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, my kids are 18 months apart and I did use one for a while.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• never. my kids are two years apart, but my 2 yr old hasnt wanted to be in a stroller since shortly after her first bday. which works for me!! that saves me a couple hundred bucks lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my dds are 18 months apart, i have the sit and stand and love it! they are two and three months. so i use the car seat for the little one and just strap my oldest in. my bf calls it the mega stroller lol but its great to hall them both around in.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I did, my kids are 23 months apart. I first tried the side by side and I hated it specially when I was at the store, like JCPenney. It is so hard to get by. It is impossible. Then I tried the front and back and I did use it for a while but when we tried to have it as a sit and stand, I didn't really like it because my daughter just didn't seat. She wanted out every time we were at the store. I wasn't going to be after her all the time, so I put it back to have a regular seat until she grew that she didn't fit anymore. Good luck, the earlier you get it the longer you will use it, because once they are older it is a pain to push that biggo stroller. Also, consider if you have a big trunk because it takes a lot of space, I had a van so it was too bad.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010