Opinion

If your man likes for you to do him in the butt is he not gay because you are a women?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have questions if he was curious about being gay. No straight man I know wants it up the ass.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• red flag!
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 6:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. If my dh wanted that I would oblige him. Anal sex stimulates the prostate and is enjoyable for men (according to gay male friend) because of the nerves there. If he wants you his wife to do it he probably isn't gay.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm going to agree with TaraK. but, i would really Freak if my husband wanted to try something like that out!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 6:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ewwwwwwwwww. I don't even like to think about that.
    Gay......yup,gay.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• u are training wheels for the future gay man u are currently  dating

cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Enjoying anal stimulation, whether the recipient or giver is male or female, is no indication of sexual orientation. It's not for everyone (and that also applies to both genders), but those who are open to it and comfortable with their sexuality can enjoy it, regardless of their sexual orientation. Now if he not only enjoyed receiving anal stimulation, but also had a stash of gay porn and seemed to flirt with guys and check them out, I might wonder if he was bi and casually ask him if he'd ever thought about being with another man. Given the fact that he's not asking for a threesome with a man to do it to him, I would doubt that he's bisexual or gay, unless there were other signs. Again, anal sex isn't for everyone, but many people (male and female) enjoy it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Many men like it and no it does not make them gay. The prostate gland is the mans equivalent to a woman's G-spot
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010