whats up with him? adult content

this guy that i go to college with(he is 18, im 29) is sits by me every class we have together and has done this all qaurter. we have tables that seats 2 ppl...lately he has been sittin a lot closer than he should be, always trying to "shock me"...rubbing his back against the chair to get stactic..then pokes me, he follows me outside on breaks and he doesnt smoke. he will call and text at random times about random stuff. he makes weird comments or goofs off sometimes in class but most of the time when we are outside and then looks at me to see my reaction. i didnt notice that he looks at me a lot, another class mate brought it up today and teased me about him flirting with me all the time... she pointed out that he only acts as a goof-ball only when im around. i guess i never really paid much attention to how he acted, i only see him as a friend. he also make perverted jokes about stuff we talk about in class, we are in the medical field. but he will lean over and whisper stuff like yeah thats what she said or make sexual references about things. i guess i dont see that as flirting....maybe im being blind
would u think that kind of behavior is flirting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Yea, that definitely sounds like he's attracted to you... A little immature, maybe, but he's trying to get your attention & make you laugh
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think he thinks it's flirting
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• it's immature high school flirting, he is flirting the best way he knows how. He isn't a man yet. It's sweet, though sounds annoying. Let him know that you think it is sweet but you are not interested and in a committed relationship.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• usually that attention seeking behavior is the obvious signs of an admirer. if you havent noticed lately the whole younger men older women cougar thing is super popular, so enjoy!
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Honey you would have been 11 to be old enough to be his mom. This doesn't even qualify as a cougar/pup situation. Enjoy the attention and don't let it get to far IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Sounds like hes just really immature and trying to flirt
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• enjoy? lol right, i feel like im old enough to be his mom, my best friend's daughter is 18 and ive known her since she was 6 and claim her as my daughter...i couldnt imagine being with some the same age as my "adpoted" daughter, besides im married with 3 kids ages 3-8. i dont see what a 18 yr old boy would see in someone as old as me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Flirting but not very well lol
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2010