Is it to early

I to an HPT and it said negative. My cycle is a week late. I am cramping but nothing. The cramps feel more like stretching. They dont feel like period cramps. Breast tenderness and nausea. Is it too early to test. My last af was 10/1. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• try to wait a couple more days u may need a blood test from the doc... GL
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with the above person. Wait a few days then get a blood test
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You don't have to wait any longer to get a blood test. Call your doc and have them set it up. If you're not pregnant, as those results will show, it will allow you to settle down enough for your body to kick into gear and give you your AF.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• your hcg levels may not be high enough for a pregnancy test to pick up so i would wait a few more days and try again or try getting the early detection hpt's.
    mhoelzer2988

Answer by mhoelzer2988 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yeah my last period was oct.5th and I tested oct 30th only cause I spotted some pink a few days before that and the test was positive
    Anonymous