my little sister is 15 and 6weeks pregnant..wut should i do??.. bkuz i was 16 wen i had my lil gurl..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well you cant change the fact that she's pregnant, but you can support her in her decisions and since you have been through this at that age you can be a major help with her she's going to be looking to you for advice be there
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Im will the gurl above me im 16 & 26 weeks! My sister was in the same place im in when she was 16! Just stay behide her throw it all! Trust i love that my sister has done that for me!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• sorry but learn to spell better . you cant change that she is pregnant there is nothing you can do but be there for her thats what id do with my 15 year old sister
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think she mispelled on purpose just like you didn't use proper grammar (probably on purpose). You understood what she was trying to say, right? We all have our own way of typing and thats hers. You will see that all over the internet by the way.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 8:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• alright so bash my tyoeing instead of answering the question bravo you are one of those
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• typing*
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Are you ok iloveyall? I'm really not trying to be rude, but I've read several answers you've posted before and you're usually really nice and rarely bash people. But I agree with LoganandKennedy, what you said in your first post was kinda rude. I'm honestly not trying to be mean or anything, I was just concerned about the attitude change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You have been through what she is going through right now. You know what its like to have friends dissapear and people look down on you for be so young. All i can say is take your knowlegde and help her get through this. Support her in any way you can.

And everyone who got off the subject, grow up. Who cares if she didnt spell things the way she should. Like a pp said some people just spell things their own way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

amen

just be they're for her

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My cousin got pregnant at 14, and had her daughter at 15. By the way she is now 25, and she is married to a lawyer. She also graduated from high school at 17teen years old in she completed 4years of college very proud of her. She also sells houses for a living, she had no body not even the man that got her pregnant. Her mom died, and also her dad. Really the only people who she had was her cousins in aunts. What I'm trying to say is just because you become a mother at a young age does not mean that your life is over. I myself got pregnant at 19teen had her at 20 in look at me I own my own house graduated from high school at 16teen went to college in became a nurse. Having a baby is not the end of the world its life.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 12:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008