Do you ever get really irritated with your kids, then they just say or do something to crack you up?

My five year old was behaving soooooo bad at the furniture store. I was getting overwhelmed and frustrated. I'm not a spanker, but I slipped up and told her, "Alysha Anne, if you don't stop right now, I'm gonna take you into the bathroom and paddle your little butt!!!" She stops, looks at me and says, "That's fine, you can do that, I have to go potty anyway"

Ahhhhhh I about died. It was hilarious. I couldn't be mad anymore.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Awww that's funny. I had a good laugh.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My son is 18 months and he will constantly do stuff he knows he isn't supposed to be doing, then when you go over to gethim he runs screaming "uh-oh!"
    lil goober haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOL!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• All the time, I will be ready to rip my hair out when all of the sudden something off the wall will fly out of their mouths...so much for being mad :)
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 6:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When my DD was about 2, I left her alone for just seconds while I went to get fresh water for her to dip her watercolor brush into. When I returned, she had painted blue circles around her eyes. My loud gasp startled her. "What are you doing?" I demanded.

"It's makeup." She replied. Then, in the cutest way, she turned up her palms and shrugged her little shoulders and said,
    "I'm a wo-man."

I had to leave the room again...so she wouldn't see me laughing.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• she is quite the little character.....too cute....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2010