we are not using condom from last 6 months but still i m not become pregent pls send some suggestion to me how i try to connect wih to become pregent

i am not being pregent yet tell me the way to become pregent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i wnt to become pregenet
    ashu414

Answer by ashu414 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• ok, first off - its PREGNANT. second, are you in a stable relationship and understand the responsiblities....? Might be a sign why you are not conceiving, would recommend going to a specialist to see if you/he is able to reproduce.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It can take normal healthy couples up to a year to become pregnant. That doesn't mean that anything is wrong. I would track your ovulation to be more accurate in your attempts, and give it a little more time.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• me and my SO didn't use condoms for 2 Years and finally got pregnant after that. It will happen when its ready
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with Kim, it can take up to a year. With this baby my hubby and I had unprotected sex for 6 months and finally got preggo. It will happen when it's suppose to. You better first off make sure your prepared and in a stable relationship.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Keep track of your period....Count 14 days from the time you started, that is when you need to try....
    MollyEnasMom

Answer by MollyEnasMom at 4:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Try taking some folic acid daily it helps your eggs! It worked for me to become pregnant after trying for as long as you have.
    juliegrimm08

Answer by juliegrimm08 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ovulation tests helped me and my SO. Took us 6 months after our first miscarriage.
    samiemommy

Answer by samiemommy at 3:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2008