Queen Pelosi Heckled?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Dww4hNBTs&feature=player_embedded

The protesters, wearing orange shirts and chanting “Our homes, not nursing homes,” did not let up until Pelosi finished her address and left the stage with security guards. The protesters said they were members of ADAPT, an activist group that advocates for disability rights and is fighting for passage of the Community Choice Act.

They weren’t the only protesters. Code Pink also demonstrated in protest of the continuing war in Afghanistan and our support for Israel. Given that only 19% of the American public backed the side of the pro-Palestinian flotilla organizers, Code Pink must really want to see a housecleaning in November.

Were they "Un-American"?

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 6:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No they are just big pains in the asses
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Incredible!

I think that's the first time a politicial has ever been heckled by a special interest group!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• She's the one who's un-American...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I've never thought protesters were unAmerican, even when I was called such, and worse, for daring to disagree with Bushco.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Nancy Pelosi might not be the Republican's favorite,we know,but she is not such a bad person. FOr her age, I think 70? She is looking pretty good and she holds a high position in Government. Would anyone HERE be able to do that well or look that good at 70?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Wth 'looking pretty good'? LOL She is the queen of botox and no she isn't looking pretty good.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• As for her government position her a@@ should have been voted out years ago.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

***

Age and looks do not make someone qualified to hold a high government position.

Oh, wait...I forgot, I'm responding to someone who voted for Obama! Nevermind!! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

Answer by kerp1960 an hour ago

Yeah, I could look that good at 70 if I owned stock in the company that manufactures botox, and had a standing order for a shot every single morning. As Lori said, looks nor age have anything to do with being qualified. And, she is most certainly not qualified. Ok, kerp, now call me a backroads hick, cause I dissed one of your precious liberal Dems. After all,that is your pat answer.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh,and about her getting heckled, well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving person.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010