MY DAUGHTER IS 2 AND IS ASKIN FOR HER DAD..BUT HE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND??

IT SUKS CUZ IM A SINGLE TEEN MOM..IDK WUT 2 DO???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does he leave you quite often? If so, then you need to get rid of him!! You and the baby are better off without someone who's not going to be with you and your baby. Espcially when you need him there. If he's never around, he's never going to see her first tooth, her sit up, all those wonderful things. I have had a rough life with 3 children on my own. I found out they were better offf without their daid there than with him there. I just wouldn't put up with it. Either stay or leave, but don't come around when you want, and never be there cause you don't want to, or because so & so needed you to help them out. I pray the best for you, but stand up and stand tall, show him you won't and will never put up with his bull****!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You tell her that her Daddy is not around right now, but she was blessed with a Mommy who loves her twice as much.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2008