I spent alot of time arranging my page the way i want it to look but when i logout and view it the way others would see it looks WAY different everything is there but in a way different order how can i fix this and why is it doing this?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi JrsMommy07,

To arrange your profile page (the one everyone else sees) click the 'view my profile' link on the first box on your homepage. You can then arrange your profile page the way you want it.

If you still are experiencing an issue, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• you have to click on look at your profile link and change it there as well. sucks I know.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i did that then i went back to view it agian and it was still messed up
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Just like the Cafemom team said to view as others see it click on the View my Profile. For awhile I HAD to make both of mine match. I would go back and forth to insure both were the same. I don't bother anymore. I just make sure and view My Profile page and line everything up there the way I want others to see it. Even and Balanced..Colors flow etc... Crazy I know! I like you love to play with my page!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008