ANON replies only ..#3

whats your biggest regret?

again no bashing!!!

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That when I was younger I was "live for today" with finances and spending. When I think back to how much $ I wasted and cringe. If only I would have been smarter back then and saved instead of spent..... Thankfully I learned my lesson and finances are well in hand!
    Anonymous

• Thinking I could just "take a year off" between HS and college, because I never went back!
    Anonymous

• No regrets...just lessons learned. I'd like to get the past 11 years of my life back or part of it, but that would mean I wouldn't have my kids, and that would never do.
    Anonymous

• abortions
    Anonymous

• not filing a civil suit after being raped and kidnapped by a local cop. there was a criminal case and he served time and became a registered sex offender. but some $$$ for pain, suffering, and decent therapy would've been nice.
    Anonymous

• Not that I had any control over this, but I regret having PPD so badly after my daughter was born. I wish I could get that time back with my baby girl and spend every minute of it holding her and loving her instead of having to rely on others to help me do that. She is almost 4 years old now and our mommy/daughter bond couldn't be stronger! So i've atleast made up for that.
    Anonymous

• abortion and not choosing college and career over a relationship
    Anonymous

• Not getting back together with my husband sooner - we dated in middle school, broke up because he moved, he moved back and we were both too afraid to say anything, so we just stayed "best friends". I thought he knew how I felt, he thought I was upset with him for picking on me (I just liked the attention, lol), and it took us 8 years to get back together because of it. I'd give anything to go back and get back together with him sooner - we both say that's the one thing we regret most, especially since we were both in other relationships and ended up losing so much time... and other things... memories we could have shared, etc, etc.....
    Anonymous

• Letting the last 10yrs just go by the way they did & not doing something with my life.. im lost... im 27 & feel 18...
    Anonymous

• Not going to college right out of high school - I let too many "old school" people convince me that a my place was at home and I didn't deserve to go to college.
    Anonymous