I DONT KNOW!!

HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON OCTOBER 20 AND STOP BLEEDING ON OCTOBER 25,THE DOCTOR GAVE ME THE OK TO START TRYING TO CONCEIVE AS SOON AS I STOP BLEEDING.I THINK I'M PREGNANT,I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS,NAUSEOUS,TIRED,TENDER NIPPLES,AND SLIMY WHITISH DISCHARGE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.WHEN CAN I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 28 days starting the 20th so around the 17th or a lil later
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• agreed with navywife....use the last day of the period like you would for a 'normal' cycle. and relax a bit! :0) good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 7:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• has the hcg gone all the way down ? i have had three and with the first 2 it took weeks for all the symptoms to go away from the pregnancy but yes go ahead test i got pregnant a week later after my last miscarriage
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'd go ahead and take a test. Usually with those symptoms, it will be positive. (From past experiences.)
    MollyEnasMom

Answer by MollyEnasMom at 4:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008