Help me please!!

Ok I have a big problem...I know this is so dumb of me to do but i signed up for taste of home and now i regret of doing it cuz it says that they are going to be sending me magazines and I have to pay for them. I dont want magazines..all i was looking for was for some recipes. I tried looking everywhere to cancel my account with them but they dont have it...what should I do?

Espinosa

Asked by Espinosa at 7:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Can you call them?
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If you get a bill write cancel across it and mail it back. This works for any magazine subscription you decide you don't want.
    mom2colbyj

Answer by mom2colbyj at 7:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Call your Better Business and they may be able to help you and also, cancel the card they are withdrawing on and open a new one, Good luck hon, I've heard of this scam so think you may be able to get some help.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Not sure. Write cancel on the bill
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree, if you get a bill, just write cancel and send it in. They won't send you magazines if you don't pay.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2010