BARNEY!!

haha, anyone elses children love barney?? he drives me nuts!! but its so cool to see my little ones love him.. i remember when i loved him when i was younger! I used to want to be on Barney!! Too bad they dont cast for that where im from! if they even are filming it still.. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG, my 19 year LOVED Barney. He looks at me like I am lame or lying when I tell him that... Then I whip out the picture of him with his Barney and Barney cake...
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I prefer uber vintage Barney. New Barney has songs and characters I don't even know. BOO. I loved it at the era when that girl kathy was featured a lot .... she had the teddy bear and did that adorable me and my teddy song
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I used to watch it when I was 6 and I denied it at school cuz it was for "babies" LOL
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My kids don't watch barney. That show is educational and all but that purple dinosaur is really annoying
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Barney came after I was young but I used to baby-sit a little one who didn't much like Barney but would watch it and I LOVED it (sssshhhhh lol). My DS kind of likes Barney now but my DH hates it so I try not to turn it on too much plus it's not as cool as when I was baby-sitting. lol
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We didn't get into Barney too much when he was at the school but when he moved to the park it was great up until they added Baby Bop's cousin. It didn't matter though because that is when DS moved on to older shows anyway.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I noticed it was on the other day.. and my son stopped what he was doing to sit there and watch the show. I know we watched it as kids but didn't think it would hold his interest.. guess I was wrong. I would rather hear barney in the background over spongebob any day.. and they both are annoying.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 5:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• going crazybarney is creepy..

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• wow is that guy still around? wow. I hated that show, I was so glad my son was into other things (or forget about it, cuz it drove me nuts). lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2010