My poor son (update) adult content

My son (4 years old) told me a couple days ago that his legal father made him kiss his balls and there is still a lot that he won't talk about. We called the sheriff, who notified DCFS. DCFS sent us to a child advocacy center for interviews with trained psychologists with investigators with every word video taped. The DCFS investigator who had not wanted to open an investigation finally admitted there was a case and now visitation is no longer an option. We will be getting my son counseling and giving him lots of love. There is still a long road ahead of us, but I'm hopeful that he makes a full recovery.

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 7:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't see your original post but I am so glad things are working out. Your poor baby...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm so sorry this had to happen to your son. I'm sure he's very upset. The good thing is, he's still young. Hopefully he forgets it in a few years and can grow up and live a normal life.

My prayers are with you.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• OMFG. My prayers are with your little guy and hoping that you find a wonder child counselor who you can trust and who does a terrific job fixing the mess his dad created.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You are doing good. He will need all the love and support you can give him. Counseling will be a big help with the questions he may have that you just can't seem to find the right answers. Hug the little guy and I will keep you guys in my prayers.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My prayers are with your little guy I'm so sorry this had to happen to your son.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I read your previous post, & I'm so glad that DCFS agrees that there is a case. Thank God they're not allowing visitations! Thank you for updating, I was truly worried for you & your son. I'll keep praying for a good outcome for you (personally, I wish the law would support violent castration in things like this, but...)
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• omg,i didnt get a chance to read your other post but i am keeping you guys in my prayers.....im sorry to hear about this.....keep your head up and make sure your child knows how much you love him....show him everyday with a kiss,hug,sign language or whatever but show him everyday that he is loved
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• KA91 has an excellent point with the violent castration!!! i wish it were legalized,only for things like this.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010